A Training for touch professionals wanting to recognize, understand and heal earliest trauma in adult populations. Learning objectives:
- Understand Blueprint/Imprint dynamics in the body.
- Practice recognition of stress and threat responses connected to earliest trauma.
- Recognize trauma states that arise from earliest experiences starting preconception. These layers of experiences include conception, prenatal experiences, birth, and after birth.
- Apply specific skills of presence, relationship, listening, recognition and conversation for healing actions for these early trauma states
- Learn and practice a specific bodywork/touch sequence
“We are Spirit, Matter and Soul. You make your body from your soul, not the other way around.” ~ Jaap van der Wal
If you embrace your soul, you live your purpose. We are whole first. Then often we split because of the shock of embodiment but it does not have to be that way. If we can hold the Whole, normalize difficulty with somatic and practitioner skills, we can prevent and heal earliest trauma. ~ Kate White
Morning: Blueprint/Coherent state exercises
Afternoon: Imprint Experiences, Skills Application and Bodywork sequence
Dates: 5, three-day workshops TBA (after COVID restrictions released)
Fee: $495 per module, $2200 if paid in advance
Prerequisites: Biodynamics Craniosacral Therapy Training OR Alchemical Alignment of Brigit Viksnins. New students need to complete a 4-day Introduction done online. 1 day will have to be in person before we start our training. Room for 3-4 more practitioners.
Location: The Journey Space, Glen Echo, MD, https://thejourneyspace.com/
If you are interested, you have to complete an interview and intake with Kate. Call or email, 434-996-2002, firstname.lastname@example.org