Upcoming Public Talks
- Thursday, March 1, 2018: The Conscious Baby Emerges: Embracing a New Story for Human Development, with Rebecca Thompson Hitt, online, 7:30 pm Eastern time. Free: To Register click here.
- March 26, 2018: Somatic Skills for PPN Educators: Understanding the Birth Sequence as an Imprint. Time: Noon Eastern. Free To register click here.
- April 25, 2018: The Intersection of Prenatal and Perinatal Somatic Healing and Somatic Experiencing®: A Personal and Professional Journey for the Somatic Experiencing Training Institute, 2 pm. Free to SETI members
- May 25, 2018: Transforming the Trauma Tree: Recognizing, Reaching and Healing Earliest Trauma for Lifelong Health, Free Friday Night lecture at the Potomac Massage Training Institute, 7:30 pm
- May TBA: Supporting Healing in the NICU for Pediatric Professionals, with Gold Lactation
- September 6, 2018: Integrating Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy and Somatic Experiencing for Clients with Perinatal Trauma, Presentation the Breath of Life Conference at the Pearlstone Conference Center, 12:15 pm.
- October 6, 2018: Trauma Informed Care from the Baby’s Perspective: A New Model of Care to Help Families Thrive at the APPPAH Regional Conference in Denver, CO.